[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Support Incident Tracker Forum • View topic - [PLUGIN] tms_add_timeused v1.0 for SiT 3.61-3.69

[PLUGIN] tms_add_timeused v1.0 for SiT 3.61-3.69

Discuss and get help with plugins. Share your ideas for future SiT! features.

Re: tms_add_timeused v1.0 for SiT 3.61-3.69

Postby joce » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:40 am

Of course !
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby joce » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:01 pm

I need two other fields but i don(t want to worry you with that.
Can i refere me to this plugins ti create two others ?
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby Tomse » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:16 pm

if you want to add more fields, you can just expand the plugin to suit your needs :-)

or you can describe to me which fields needs to be added then we can take it from there :-)
If you have a problem, give us enough info of what you have done, what is configured in relation to your question.
Enable debugging and post it's censored but relevant info. Don't forget to write which version of SiT you're running.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby joce » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 pm

I need to indicate two thinks:

- a number of incident. I explain: whe have a customer who use a portal to register his own incident and those incident are redirect to the good skill. So for our incident, we must say with wich customer incident it go.
- a field at the closer to indicate a special incident call. it's numeric (0,1,2,3)

Thanks for your help.
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby Tomse » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:37 pm

sorry, I don't understand the first field.

with the 1,2,3,4 in the second, do you want a select box (pulldown menu) with some text there ? or do you want just numbers ?
that is, the user sees some text, but numbers are stored in the database.
cheers
Tomse
If you have a problem, give us enough info of what you have done, what is configured in relation to your question.
Enable debugging and post it's censored but relevant info. Don't forget to write which version of SiT you're running.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby joce » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:49 pm

For the second field, it must be free. We just have to enter number. No list needed, just record in the databases the number. it must be record when we close the incident.

For the first field it's a little more difficult to explain. To make simply, it's field for number. it must be free, no list needed. it must be record in the incident.
It's a for a file referency. Some client have several providers (one for hardware, one for software...) and open an incident in a call center how redirect the incident to the best provider. We must make the link between those incident and our proper incident number.
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby ivanlucas » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Hi Joce,

For the reference field that you mention you can use the already existing "External ID" field. Just click the 'Edit' link when viewing incident details and you'll see the field I mean.

Ivan
Ivan Lucas, Project Lead, Support Incident Tracker (SiT!) GPL. ......... Chat live on irc, #sit on freenode.
Help free software: Make a donation to the SiT! project or Join the Free Software Foundation as an Associate Member.
ivanlucas
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby joce » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:39 am

Ok, it's a good idea and exactly what I need.
Thanks a lot ;)
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby Tomse » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:53 am

great to see the external ID works for you.
now, do you still need the function for the second field ?
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby joce » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:10 am

Yes, because I need it in the closure form.
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Plugins & Extending SiT!