[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Support Incident Tracker Forum • View topic - [PLUGIN] tms_add_timeused v1.0 for SiT 3.61-3.69

[PLUGIN] tms_add_timeused v1.0 for SiT 3.61-3.69

Discuss and get help with plugins. Share your ideas for future SiT! features.

Re: tms_add_timeused v1.0 for SiT 3.61-3.69

Postby Tomse » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:19 am

Hello Joce

I've made a generic plugin to do what you want read more in the wiki tms_customfield_close

cheers
/Tomse
If you have a problem, give us enough info of what you have done, what is configured in relation to your question.
Enable debugging and post it's censored but relevant info. Don't forget to write which version of SiT you're running.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby joce » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 am

Hi,

Ok thanks a lot. I 'll see it as soon as possible. ;)
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby Tomse » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 am

btw.. it only can be used with numbers as right now (and you might want to test it first on a test server ;-)
If you have a problem, give us enough info of what you have done, what is configured in relation to your question.
Enable debugging and post it's censored but relevant info. Don't forget to write which version of SiT you're running.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby joce » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi,
After installing the plugin, I have like an other page in the top of all my pages.
It 's intitulated 'Source Forge' ... SCM repository-Sitracker

Could you help me ?
Bing.jpg
Bing.jpg (32.92 KiB) Viewed 3757 times
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby ivanlucas » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi Joce,

It sounds like your download didn't work and you got some of the sourceforge website instead of the plugin code. Can you open the plugin file in a text editor and check that it starts with:

Code: Select all
<?PHP
/*
*      tms_customfield_close - A custom field in close incident is added
*      SiT (Support Incident Tracker) - Support call tracking system
*      Copyright (C) 2010 The Support Incident Tracker Project

If it doesn't, try re-downloading the plugin file.
Ivan Lucas, Project Lead, Support Incident Tracker (SiT!) GPL. ......... Chat live on irc, #sit on freenode.
Help free software: Make a donation to the SiT! project or Join the Free Software Foundation as an Associate Member.
ivanlucas
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby joce » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Ok, it's better now :oops:
I make some tests and come back...
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Re: [PLUGIN] tms_add_timeused v1.0 for SiT 3.61-3.69

Postby gdavid » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Hi. I'm Using Hi. I'm using a fresh install of SIT! v3.67 svn7530
Using billable time units the amount of time specified via this plugin when the ticket is closed seems to be ignored in billing computations unless you add a time-tracked activity.
Is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks
g
gdavid

Re: [PLUGIN] tms_add_timeused v1.0 for SiT 3.61-3.69

Postby Tomse » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:43 pm

the plugin does nothing other than add time used to the billing table.
but it has nothing to do with billing.

it's just so you can make a plugin to do whatever you need.
for some it's just statistics, for other, it's for something else.

if you want billing, you should look at that feature instead.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Previous

Return to Plugins & Extending SiT!