Held Email Trigger or Waiting Held Email [NOT WORKING]

Discuss and get help installing, using and configuring SiT!

Held Email Trigger or Waiting Held Email [NOT WORKING]

Postby thangtamfive » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:52 pm

I am running Sit 3.62 from the VMWare Marketplace. I did most of my setup this past week and today and I am pounding my head against my desk because I cannot figure out the Held Email Trigger or Waiting Held Email Trigger. I really like the product but it useless to me if I can't notify my technicans when a new email is in the Holding Queue.

Held Email Trigger doesn't do anything at all.

Waiting Held Email Trigger works but sends a message every 1 minute and ignores the value I enter into the Trigger.

I would like to get the Held Email Trigger working so that my technicans get an email when a new email comes in and then every say, 120 minutes later.

It seems that there might be a bug or maybe I am doing something wrong. It also seems that a bunch of other users have had similar issues. Is there a fix that can be posted for this problem?

Thanks.
thangtamfive
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

Re: Held Email Trigger or Waiting Held Email [NOT WORKING]

Postby ivanlucas » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Ivan Lucas, Project Lead, Support Incident Tracker (SiT!) GPL. ......... Chat live on irc, #sit on freenode.
Help free software: Make a donation to the SiT! project or Join the Free Software Foundation as an Associate Member.
ivanlucas
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Return to Installing, Configuring and Using SiT!