[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Support Incident Tracker Forum • View topic - [RESOLVED] Limit ticket for the contact in the portal.

[RESOLVED] Limit ticket for the contact in the portal.

Discuss and get help installing, using and configuring SiT!

[RESOLVED] Limit ticket for the contact in the portal.

Postby wvini182 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi..
I have installed Sit! in my company and I need a help, i don't know if it is a bug or a software limitation, but i will try to explain my scenario.
I have many clients, and these clients buy a package of 5 or 10 incidets valid for 1 year.
I've created a company, contact, and a contract, in the contract I specified the incident pool as 5, because I need limit the number of ticket the contact can open and I've limited the expiration date in 1 year, but when the contact open a ticket in the portal the ticket is not been discounting on the total of 5.
the contact can create ten tickets without problem and the number of ticket in the company panel is always 0 on 5
If someone can give me a help, please.
wvini182
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Limit ticket for the contact in the portal.

Postby paulheaney » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi,

This is a bug we're aware of if the incident is logged via the portal (http://bugs.sitracker.org/view.php?id=604) , hopefully we'll get this fixed in 3.6

Cheers
Paul
paulheaney
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby wvini182 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 pm

do you have any ideia when is bug will be fix ? or when the 3.6 will be released?
wvini182
Lurker
Lurker

Postby ivanlucas » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 pm

3.60 is due at the end of March.

You can monitor that bug in mantis to track progress if you like.
Ivan Lucas, Project Lead, Support Incident Tracker (SiT!) GPL. ......... Chat live on irc, #sit on freenode.
Help free software: Make a donation to the SiT! project or Join the Free Software Foundation as an Associate Member.
ivanlucas
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby paulheaney » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:51 pm

HI,

I've just committed the fix for this issue to SVN

Cheers
Paul
paulheaney
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Return to Installing, Configuring and Using SiT!