[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Support Incident Tracker Forum • View topic - [RESOLVED] Time elapsed per incident

[RESOLVED] Time elapsed per incident

Discuss and get help installing, using and configuring SiT!

[RESOLVED] Time elapsed per incident

Postby joce » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Hello ! I'm new on this forum and i don't speak very well english.
I'm trying SiT for 1 week now to see if it could be used in my enterprise. We are editing a sofware for catering and we have a help desk who need this sort of support. For the moment, he's ok to be integrated but we need one think: we must insert at the closure of the incident the real time needed to resolve the incident. For the moment, SiT make a calcul between the date of opening and the date of closing but this time it's not necesseraly the real time used to resolve the incident.
Could you help me ? It would be great to have a new field in the closure form to indicate the time.

If you need some other informations, do not hesitate.
Thanks for your help.
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Re: Time elapsed per incident

Postby Tomse » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:20 pm

From what I understand, you need a "timer" that you can add a start and stop time/ enter amount of minutes/hours each time you actually work with a customer?

so fx
1. enter start time
2. Work on customer problem
3. enter stop time

at end of each incident you want a sum up of the actual amount of minutes/hours worked on the incident.

is this around what you mean ?
If you have a problem, give us enough info of what you have done, what is configured in relation to your question.
Enable debugging and post it's censored but relevant info. Don't forget to write which version of SiT you're running.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby joce » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 am

Tanks for your interest.
I mean something more simple:

- a field with time type in the closure form where I could say for exemple '00:15' to indicate that the incident was resolve in 15 minutes.
This information must be record in the base to can have statistics.

joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby Tomse » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 pm

I think a quick plugin can do this for you until/if it's implemented in the core.

can you add it as a feature request in mantis ?

in the meantime I'll see what can be done to add it as a plugin.
If you have a problem, give us enough info of what you have done, what is configured in relation to your question.
Enable debugging and post it's censored but relevant info. Don't forget to write which version of SiT you're running.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby joce » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Ok, it's done:

http://bugs.sitracker.org/view.php?id=1344

Thanks for your help.

What is the next step now ?
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby Tomse » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 pm

the next step is for one of us to make a plugin and/or add it to the core of SiT.

I think due to it's a new feature it won't be released until 4.x, but the plugin can be added, which I or another contributer can make, since it seems quite easy to add.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby joce » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Thanks a lot !
It's very important for me to have this feature.
You do a very good job !
joce
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby Tomse » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Sorry, I haven't had the time and energy (migranes) to start this plugin until now.

just so we are on the same level..

I'll add a field where one can type in time. this is only when an incident is closed.
this field is very simple and should be the amount of time in minutes.

obviously you intent to use these numbers for something, that something needs to be coded as well.
can you tell me what/how you intend of using them?

I would like to move further discussions over to the development forum for the plugin : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1417116
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Return to Installing, Configuring and Using SiT!