[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Support Incident Tracker Forum • View topic - show recent incidents not working

show recent incidents not working  Topic is solved

Discuss and get help installing, using and configuring SiT!

show recent incidents not working

Postby luca » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Hi,
trying to view the incident -> recent incidents page i get the following error:

Application Warning [512]
MySQL Query Error: Table 'sit.contacts' doesn't exist in /home/sit/www/report_incidents_recent.php @ line 53 trigger_error()

i went to the report_incidents_recent page and put an echo $sql before line 53 and this is what i get:

SELECT *,s.id AS siteid FROM `sit_sites` AS s, `sit_maintenance` AS m, `sit_supportcontacts` AS sc, `sit_incidents` AS i WHERE s.id = m.site AND ((m.id = sc.maintenanceid AND sc.contactid = i.contact) OR (m.allcontactssupported = 'yes' AND i.contact in (SELECT id FROM contacts WHERE siteid = s.id))) AND i.opened > '1296964379' ORDER BY s.id, i.id

so i changed on line of the query generation from:
Code: Select all
$sql .= "OR (m.allcontactssupported = 'yes' AND i.contact in (SELECT id FROM contacts WHERE siteid = s.id))) ";

to
$sql .= "OR (m.allcontactssupported = 'yes' AND i.contact in (SELECT id FROM sit_contacts WHERE siteid = s.id))) ";

not sure if this breaks something else...

any comments? file a bug?
Luca Benelli
luca
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Re: show recent incidents not working  Topic is solved

Postby Tomse » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello luca,

it does seem like a typo there..
you might want to replace

$sql .= "OR (m.allcontactssupported = 'yes' AND i.contact in (SELECT id FROM contacts WHERE siteid = s.id))) ";

with

$sql .= "OR (m.allcontactssupported = 'yes' AND i.contact in (SELECT id FROM {$dbContacts} WHERE siteid = s.id))) ";

if it works for you, can you please log it in mantis with this solution ?

cheers
Tomse
If you have a problem, give us enough info of what you have done, what is configured in relation to your question.
Enable debugging and post it's censored but relevant info. Don't forget to write which version of SiT you're running.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Re: show recent incidents not working

Postby luca » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 pm

works. will report with a link to this thread.

:)
Luca Benelli
luca
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby Tomse » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:44 pm

it's fixed now, and will work from 3.63 :-)
thanks for testing

cheers
T
If you have a problem, give us enough info of what you have done, what is configured in relation to your question.
Enable debugging and post it's censored but relevant info. Don't forget to write which version of SiT you're running.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby luca » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:53 pm

thanks for fixing :)
Luca Benelli
luca
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Return to Installing, Configuring and Using SiT!