[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Support Incident Tracker Forum • View topic - Near SLA trigger

Near SLA trigger

Discuss and get help installing, using and configuring SiT!

Near SLA trigger

Postby ed.de.wind » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi...
I want to know more about "Near SLA" and "Out of SLA" triggers. How near is it to the SLA until the trigger fires? Is it defined by minutes or seconds? If it is, would it be possible to adjust the time?
I also understand that the SLA is defined as several targets. For which target does the trigger fires? Is it just the Resolution/Reprioritisation target or for each target?

I'm sorry that this might be a simple question since I'm a newbie. I've searched the wiki and this forum but couldn't find the answer to this question.
Thank you.
ed.de.wind

Return to Installing, Configuring and Using SiT!