Add Feedback Form
To work with feedback forms, you need to have it enabed in the config.
SiT | Control Panel | Configure | Features | Feedback set Feedback to enabled
It is also here that you need to set which feedback forms that are sent to the users, this is set in Feedback Form, just enter the feedback form ID in the field.
To add a new Feedback form, go to SiT | Control Panel | Add Feedback Form
You'll be sent through some fields you need to fill out.
- Name - This is the name of the feedback form
- Description - This is shown only to users and higher privileges (not contacts), and should be something descriptive about the form.
- Introduction - This gives an introduction in the beginning of the form to the contact, it can be something like "To make us give you a better support in the future, please fill out this feedback form"
- Closing thanks - This is the end message after the contact have filled out the feedback.
You need to save this form before being able to start adding questions. You can always go back and change some of the messages.
After saving you'll see the ID in the top of the form, this is the ID you need to put in the feedback form field mentioned ealier.
From here you'll also be able to start adding questions.
After saving, you can now add questions
- Section text - Is a headline for the section you add the questions.
- Question # - This works in combination with which section the question should be in (read more below).
- Question - The actual question, that should be answered (short question).
- Question text - This can be a more describing text of the question in addition to the question.
- Type - This is the kind of type you want
- Rating - This shows a line with radio buttons default 1-9 - Example: From a scale of 1-9 how was your overall experience ? (Scale can be changed in the Control Panel)
- Options - This shows a line with radiobuttons each with text - Example: What color is the moon ? *white *blue *green
- Multiple Options - This shows a multibox - Example: How did you contact us (multiple choices) ? *Mail *Phone *Fax
- Text - This gives a text field where the contact can enter some text
- Options (one pr line) - This is the box you enter the options inside, one option pr line.
- Required - Checking this will require the contact to fill out this question
When you separate sections and want to add a question later for that section, you can type in the question number for that section in the Question # field.