The development of Support Incident Tracker as well as discussions as to where the program should head for future versions is open and takes place over the Internet. If you would like to contribute to the project, please do not hesitate to contact the developers. There are many ways in which you can help Support Incident Tracker:
- Reporting bugs or suggesting improvements
- Submitting patches to fix bugs or add new features
- Translating SiT into other languages
- Writing good documentation or translating it to other languages
- Improving wiki articles, get started with articles needing cleanup
- Helping others to install and use SiT!
- Packaging SiT! for Ubuntu/Debian/Fedora or other operating systems
- Linking to us on your website
- Buying something from our Merchandise shop
- Making a donation (See the PayPal button on our Homepage
- And of course... coding with us!
As you see, there are many ways in which you can contribute. All of them are very important and everyone is welcome to participate.
Joining the project
If you want to get involved in coding, documenting, testing, packaging or any other project related task, you are extremely welcome to join our sitracker-devel-discuss mailing list which is the main place for development discussion. You should download a copy of the latest source code svn, see DevelopmentHowTo. To obtain write access to the svn repository send an email and ask in sitracker-devel-discuss.
See this list of perks available to all SiT! community members.