|Maintainer||Nico du Toit & Carsten Jensen|
|This plugin is stable and ready for use on your production system.|
This dashlet adds a personal configurable links block to the dashboard
| This article (or section) needs work.|
- Download the dashboard_links plugin from here, right click and choose save as
- copy the dashboard_links.php file to your plugins directory eg
- Install the dashlet from SiT | Control Panel | Manage Dashboard components, click install and click on the dashboard_links, and click install again.
- Add the dashlet to your dashboard by clicking the little icon in the upper right corner of the dashboard
- In the upper right corner of the dashlet, you can click edit, here you can manage your links, by deleting, deactivating, editing and adding new ones.
- Link = The URL, don't forget the protocol like ftp://, http://, file://
- Link Title = A friendly name for the URL
There are a few strings in the top of the dashlet file, just replace the english text with your own native language. Unfortunately SiT cannot use external i18n files yet.
- No i18n files, so only one language is possible
- When deleting a link that have been added twice, both links will be deleted, when clicking delete for one of the links in the example, both will be deleted: