FTP Files DB
| This is a draft article (or section) and is a work-in-progress.|
Removed in 3.90
The FTP Files Database is a way to publish files to an FTP server.
Go to SiT | Control Panel | FTP Files DB and then chose Upload a new file.
- File - Select a file from your computer
- Title - Enter a short title to describe the file
- Description - Enter a longer description of the file
- File Version - Enter the version number of the file
- Expire - Enter a date to indicate when the file should expire
Go to SiT | Control Panel | Configure | Features | FTP and see here Configuring FTP