Incident for contact Plugin
|Plugins:||Incident for contact|
|Incident for contact Plugin|
|This plugin is experimental, it may do bad things to your system or refuse to work.|
About the plugin
This plugin creates an incident for a contact when a new contact is created.
- Copy the file incident_for_contact.php to your /plugins folder.
- Enable the plugin in: SiT | Control Panel | Configuration
- Locate Load Plugins in the bottom of the screen, and add incident_for_contact to the comma separated list
- Visit the About page, Help -> About
- Open incident_for_contact.php in a text editor and delete the lines between the BEGIN DELETE and END DELETE lines
Go to SiT! | Control Panel | Configuring | Plugins | incident_for_contact to set the Product and Skill the incident should be logged under. The default is to log under product 1 and skill 1.