Plugin extended escalations
|Maintainer||Nicolaas du Toit|
|This plugin is experimental, it may do bad things to your system or refuse to work.|
Making the escalation of incidents more accessible.
About the plugin
The plugin extends the use of the "Escalations" functionality of SiT! With this plugin you can set the Escalation path directly from the Incident details page, without navigating away. The plugin also sets the incident status to Awaiting Support response
First version 1.20
- First working / Tested plugin used in a production environment
- Add the ability to change Escalate an incident before sending an email
- Add some permissions / Configurations
See the plugin in action
The media player is loading...
- Download the plugin with the link on this page (top right)
- Save the file to your /plugins folder.
- The structure should be:
- Install the plugin in SiT, go to : SiT | Control Panel | Configuration
- Locate Load Plugins in the bottom of the screen, and add plugin_extended_escalations to the comma separated list.
Core code changes required
For SiT! versions 3.63 and below, you will need to add a plugin_do() context to the file incident_details.php: plugin_do('incident_details_escalated');
There is no config for this plugin at the moment.