The Support Incident Tracker developers are pleased to announce the immediate availability of v3.41. This release is a minor update to v3.40 to fix some important bugs.
Changes since the last release
This is a bugfix release and does not contain any new features over v3.40. See below for the list of bugs that are fixed.
Issues Resolved since the last release
- 0000339: [incidents] Reopen page broken (kieran) - resolved.
- 0000322: [other] bbcode [[att = should be optional (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000262: [profiles] finish bracket shows up in when editing a user & Email shown outside box layout (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000321: [outbound email] autosave notice icon missing (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000310: [dashboard] Cannot remove items from Watch Incidents dashlet (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000283: [incidents] After sending an e-mail to a client from the incident details page, redirect fails (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000287: [profiles] Password for engineers cannot be changed from their profile (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000279: [incidents] Creating a new user from the add-incident page returns back to wrong page (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000223: [i18n] $strCancel missing (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000268: [incidents] Forename is missing on the find contact stage of add incident (kieran) - resolved.
- 0000247: [billing] Completing activity doesn't update incidents table (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000256: [inbound email] Assigning a mail to a fictive incident number --> reassign causes an error (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000263: [inbound email] Inbound email uses the wrong port by default (kieran) - resolved.
- 0000253: [scheduler] auto.php doesn't call inboundemail.php when.. (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000259: [portal] Help tooltips are broken in the portal (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000258: [portal] Portal edit user details doesn't check permissions properly (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000241: [portal] can't change password in portal (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000236: [setup] $CONFIG['closure_delay'] missing from defaults (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000251: [portal] Customer admins can associate contracts of other companies (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000246: [incidents] Malformed sql query in reopen_incident.php module (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000225: [i18n] "Day View" is hardcoded (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000230: [billing] Permission for editing duration of activities (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000239: [billing] One time service balance editor should hide Transfer when N/A (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000106: [other] Merge autocomplete.php into ajaxdata.php (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000242: [sites & contacts] Problems editing contacts (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000222: [i18n] $strHolidayAfternoonOnly not defined in language file (kieran) - resolved.
- 0000243: [sites & contacts] browse_sites search box shows "Code not yet finished" (ivan)
- 0000344: [incidents] Reopen page "reopen" page does not work
- 0000340: [holidays] Holiday requests get fuxored by various email clients
- 0000313: [incidents] SQL syntax error updating incident
- 0000290: [dashboard] Removing from 'Watch Incidents' dashlet doesn't work
- 0000278: [incidents] Finding contracts when adding incidents does not find "Pan, Peter"
All issues can be viewed in full at http://bugs.sitracker.org/view.php?id=XXX where XXX is the issue number.
Getting Support Incident Tracker v3.41
v3.41 was released 17 December 2008 Download it here