The Support Incident Tracker developers are pleased to announce the immediate availability of v3.51, thanks to the dedicated hard work of our developers, translators and testers.
This release is purely a bug fix and translation update.
- An important security fix (Bug 1047) for those people using the LDAP feature
- Many minor and not-so-minor enhancements and bug fixes
- Updates to the French (fr-FR) translation by Guillaume Clement, 100% of SiT! strings are now translated to French
- Updates to the Dutch (nl-NL) translation by Arko Kroonen, 100% of SiT! strings are now translated to Dutch
- Updated Danish (da-DK) translation by Carsten Jensen
Issues Resolved since the last release
- 0001047: [LDAP] Possible to login with blank password when LDAP is enabled (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001006: [knowledge base] any user can open http://site/portal/kb.php regardless of settings (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0000999: [incidents] missing icon (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001021: [incidents] incident_update.php does not validate (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001023: [other] not all tables created as UTF8 (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001037: [i18n] MIssing string (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001003: [incidents] We need to add a plugin context to add some html to the incident closing form (nicdev) - resolved.
- 0001005: [incidents] Creating an incident from the holding queue does not move the attachment (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000990: [templates] When creating a new email action the template dropdown is blank (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001033: [dashboard] cyrillic text on the tasks dashboard (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001029: [LDAP] ALWAYS SET DEFAULT SITE TO CONTACTS (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001022: [incidents] Drafts functionality doesn't work in cyrilic (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001020: [incidents] problem definition chrome (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001007: [incidents] able to change the priority of an incident to one not defined at that SLA (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001019: [incidents] visibility issue with Chrome (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000993: [incidents] Add incident form layout messed up for site incidents (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000987: [outbound email] When adding an attachment 'MAX_FILE_SIZE' does not work (nicdev) - resolved.
- 0000991: [contracts] Products page doesn't count contracts with unlimited expiry (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000984: [other] Release script names build directory incorrectly (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000931: [config] Ability to configure $CONFIG['currency_symbol'] from control centre (ivan) - resolved.
- 0000996: [billing] Incidents with duration less than 1 minute don't show for approval (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000995: [billing] Incident details shows "Activity contains no notes" when it does (paulh) - resolved.
- 0000705: [other] Turn off line numbers for notices? (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0000747: [search] Create a plugin hook on the search page (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0000802: [reports] clicking in "exclude sites with" - makes it diffcult to remove (Tomse) - resolved.
- It's not possible to edit the text of the built-in notices using the Edit Template interface, these notices are translated into several languages so to change the text you will have to edit the relevant language file. See Translation for help with that.
All issues can be viewed in full at http://bugs.sitracker.org/view.php?id=XXX where XXX is the issue number.
Thanks to everybody who has helped shape this release, including everybody that has submitted ideas or bug reports, helped to test during the development cycle and all those who submitted code and translations.
Getting Support Incident Tracker v3.51
3.51 was released 23 January 2010 Download it here