The Support Incident Tracker developers are pleased to announce the immediate availability of v3.64, thanks to the dedicated hard work of our developers, translators and testers.
This release has many bug fixes and small improvements and it's key focus is security, all users are encouraged to upgrade immediately.
This is a Long Term Support edition, which means that we will be providing Technical Support and bug fixes for this release (as v3.65, v3.66... etc.) until around the time that v4.1 is released. Security fixes will be made available for longer than that - at least until v4.2 is released! We've decided to do this so that we can concentrate our main development efforts on exciting new features for 4.x without ignoring existing users who are currently using the 3.x versions of SiT! and to provide a stable upgrade path.
Please see our Roadmap to learn about our future release plans.
- Fixed some security vulnerabilities (PT-2011-25) discovered by Yuri Goltsev, Positive Research Lab (Positive Technologies Company)
- Updated Portuguese (pt-PT) translation (100%) thanks to José Tomás & Luis Manuel Rodrigues
- Help files are now translated to German (de-DE) thanks to Gabriele Pohl
Issues Resolved since the last release
- 0001451: [sites & contacts] site URL not always clickable (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001502: [incidents] function "reassign_incident()" in incident.inc.php contains errors (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001573: [config] Saving config arrays break the lines (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001509: [other] SiT! 3.6x should refuse to run with 3.9x/4.x database schema (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001648: [security] CVSS v2:Base Score: 6.5; Vector: (AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:P/I:P/A:P/E:P/RL:U/RC:C) (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001615: [sites & contacts] clean_int() error occurs momentarily when a site is disabled (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001572: [Skills] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in edit_backup_users.php (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001575: [contracts] markus found anothter clean_int error in contract_add_contact (context=contract) (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001571: [users] application warning 512 on users page (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001560: [inventory] Inventory link from site_details points to inventory, not inventory_site (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001517: [other] Apostrophies in app name are escaped when displayed (paulh) - resolved.
- "Task Due" Trigger does not fire with scheduler and auto.php cron job running. (Bug 0001471)
- It's not possible to edit the text of the built-in notices using the Edit Template interface, these notices are translated into several languages so to change the text you will have to edit the relevant language file. See Translation for help with that.
All issues can be viewed in full at http://bugs.sitracker.org/view.php?id=XXX where XXX is the issue number.
Thanks to everybody who has helped shape this release, including everybody that has submitted ideas or bug reports, helped to test during the development cycle and all those who submitted code and translations.
Getting Support Incident Tracker v3.64
3.64 was released 17 July 2011 Download it here