The Support Incident Tracker developers are pleased to announce the immediate availability of v3.66, thanks to the dedicated hard work of our developers, translators and testers.
This release is primarily a security fix release, all users are strongly encouraged to upgrade immediately.
This is a Long Term Support edition, which means that we will be providing Technical Support and bug fixes for this release (as v3.67, v3.68... etc.) until around the time that v4.1 is released. Security fixes will be made available for longer than that - at least until v4.2 is released! We've decided to do this so that we can concentrate our main development efforts on exciting new features for 4.x without ignoring existing users who are currently using the 3.x versions of SiT! and to provide a stable upgrade path.
Please see our Roadmap to learn about our future release plans.
- 0001789: [notices] Creating default object from empty value in functions.inc.php (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001303: [portal] When user/contact update the incident no trigger occurs (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001788: [i18n] translation page fails when saving. (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001767: [notices] Trigger (Notification/Email) when user requests ticket closure (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001764: [portal] Add an Incident Title (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001763: [i18n] en-US.inc.php (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001780: [scheduler] changing "closure_delay" parameter do nothing with CloseIncidents action within auto.php (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001737: [security] PHP Code Injection Vulnerability (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001782: [portal] Input was expected to be numeric but received string [close] instead (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001783: [incidents] clean_fixed_list error in incident_details (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001778: [portal] admin.php [portal], Wrong variable (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001779: [knowledge base] kb.php [portal], Wrong variable (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001775: [feedback] In feedback forms - new, the text "simple html allowed" is there but functionality removed. (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001719: [config] Backslashes are removed from path names under Windows (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001771: [Skills] Trying to add skills isn't accepted but error messages says success (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001770: [tasks] Deleting a note from a task fails (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001738: [portal] BBCode img/url tags for external links in KB dont't work (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001713: [config] The function: clean_fspath($string) removes ":" from the strings which breaks file paths in Windows (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001758: [incidents] Search for a word is not possible (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001643: [incidents] CC addresses without space between each address displays badly in the Incident_details window (nicdev) - resolved.
- 0001742: [LDAP] ldapSync fails if no LDAP group for SIT admins/managers/users specified or the group contains no users (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001726: [calendar] Unable to view holidays for all or allonline (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001735: [plugin hooks] Add 2 new plugin contexts to incident_details.php for plugins to access each incident update (nicdev) - resolved.
- 0001745: [setup/config] Error in function check_form_token() (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001729: [authentication] Roll-over mouse doesn work in holidays planning (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001730: [other] Page not found/404 error after session expiry (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001734: [other] Plugin context "html_head" not in version 3.65LTS (nicdev) - resolved.
- 0001471: [triggers] Tasks due trigger doesn't fire (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001715: [dashboard] Adding Dashboard components creates an error (Tomse) - resolved.
- 0001727: [other] Statistics shows 1970-01-01 when you click a stat (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001725: [reports] Can't click on numbers (links) on stats page to get breakdown (ivan) - resolved.
- 0001718: [search] Search for strings doesn't work (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001716: [incidents] temp reassign incidents go to wrong person (paulh) - resolved.
- 0001714: [incidents] When opening an incident for viewing: Application Warning  Unexpected input (in line 382 of file base.inc.php) (paulh) - resolved.
- It's not possible to edit the text of the built-in notices using the Edit Template interface, these notices are translated into several languages so to change the text you will have to edit the relevant language file. See Translation for help with that.
All issues can be viewed in full at http://bugs.sitracker.org/view.php?id=XXX where XXX is the issue number.
In brief: unpack the archive into a folder on your web server and access http://hostname/folder/setup.php in your browser to run through the installation process. For more detailed instructions and system requirements see our manual page on Installation. Installation usually takes five to fifteen minutes (depending on experience).
The first step before upgrading any server software should be to make a full backup, go and do that now, check it and then come back and read the manual page on Upgrading. Upgrading usually takes ten to twenty minutes.
Thanks to everybody who has helped shape this release, including everybody that has submitted ideas or bug reports, helped to test during the development cycle and all those who submitted code and translations.
Getting Support Incident Tracker v3.66
3.66 was released 7 July 2012 Download it here
Stay informed of new releases
Subscribe to our low-traffic Announcements email list to be informed when a new version is released.
Alternatively, add our release announcements RSS Feed to your Feed reader.
or, follow us on Identi.ca or Twitter