Welcome to the SiT! community! Users, Developers, Translators, Testers, Artists and Documentation writers + many more all form part of our diverse online community. There are many ways to be part of the community, this page lists a few of the main points of interest.
Get help using SiT or discuss it with others on our forum
Our mailing lists are primarily for developers or translators but anybody can join. All are welcome.
Chat to other SiT users or developers in real-time. Get to know us.
Reporting Bugs and suggesting Features
Use SiT in your native language
Submit a patch or join our dev. team.
As administrator of SiT! you should update often.
Each release brings improvements:
- Less Bugs
- Better Security
- New functionality
- Nicer GUI
And for the SiT! developers it will be fun to support people with current releases as that's the world they actual live in and have stuck their brains in.
If you use an old version, you are dealing with shortcomings, restrictions and bugs that may already be solved in the current version. And for the community it is no fun to experience the Groundhog Day again and again..
It is especial important to update, if security bugs were fixed in the release. Do a favour to yourself and the reputation of the project and fix security issues immediately! Help us improving SiT! to become the best international support tracker created by a community!
- See also Events & Meetings
- SiT Blog
- SiT! Identica group - Put the text !sit in your 'dents for them to appear in the SiT microblog
- Twitter @sitracker
- Gitorious - Git Commits - For v4.0 and beyond
- CIA.vc - SVN Commits - For the v3.x series
RSS and Atom Feeds:
- SiT Blog (Atom)
- Git Commits, for v4.0 and beyond (Atom)
- SVN Commits,for the 3.x series (RSS)
- Sourceforge SiT! Project News (RSS)
- SiT! Identica Microblogging group (RSS)
- Sourceforge SiT! File Releases (RSS) (no longer updated)