|This plugin is stable and ready for use on your production system.|
tms_log extends SiT! by adding a log viewer application. tms_log provides convenient and easy access to the SiT! debug log file.
- Download the newest version from here,
- Extract the package
- Move the contents of tms_log to your plugins directory eg /var/www/plugins
- make SiT aware of the plugin, go to : SiT | Control Panel | Configuration
- Locate Load Plugins in the bottom of the screen, and add tms_log to the comma separated list.
Configuring can be done in the plugins tab in the Control Panel -> Configure
- Display amount of lines per page - shows X number of lines per page (you never guess that did you? :-) )
- Remove line numbers - this is good if you want to copy paste the log but not have linenumbers
Note: Before using tms_log you must configure SiT! to log errors.
Go to SiT --> Control Panel --> Log Viewer
- Display amount of lines per page
- Remove line numbers - this is good if you want to copy paste the log
- Sorting can be done by clicking on the header of the listing.
- Click "Delete Log" to empty the logfile and start from scratch
Translate the plugin into your own language by copying en-GB.inc.php inside the i18n folder to the abbreviation for your language i.e. es-ES.inc.php and edit the text, save and quit.
- Initial release for SiT v4.x (incl v3.90)
- Fixed a bug that couldn't clean out the log file
- Fixed a bug that didn't show line numbers
- Added Pagination
- Added config page
- choice of line number display
- choice of amount of lines being listed per page
- Initial release for SiT 3.63
- Release for SiT 3.62 - contains same fixes as v1.11