[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Support Incident Tracker Forum • View topic - Reports - Incident By Skill

Reports - Incident By Skill

Discuss and get help installing, using and configuring SiT!

Reports - Incident By Skill

Postby Bruno Renan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:30 pm

I try to run this report , and after this the graphic show this :

Is there anything to do for graphic comes show all data and don´t appear blank???

Thanks
Bruno Renan
SiT! Contributor
SiT! Contributor

Re: Reports - Incident By Skill

Postby nicdev007 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi

which version of sit are you running? I ran that report today and it worked for me, including the graphic.

Cheers
Plugin Developer, Contributor, Tester, Obscure Bug Finder
aka "The Bushman", aka "NiceDev"

Life is too short to worry about the things you don't have or cannot do...
nicdev007
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby Bruno Renan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:58 pm

I Run 3.50 on windows server 2003 and every time i run is the same thing.
Bruno Renan
SiT! Contributor
SiT! Contributor

Postby Bruno Renan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Anyone had this same problem and know what to do to fix it???
Bruno Renan
SiT! Contributor
SiT! Contributor

Postby ivanlucas » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Hi Bruno,

I've never seen it happen ever, and as a result I'm not sure how to fix it. :-(

Sorry I know that's not terribly helpful, but it's really hard for me to know what's going wrong when I can't see it happen. :-(

Cheers,

Ivan
Ivan Lucas, Project Lead, Support Incident Tracker (SiT!) GPL. ......... Chat live on irc, #sit on freenode.
Help free software: Make a donation to the SiT! project or Join the Free Software Foundation as an Associate Member.
ivanlucas
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby Bruno Renan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:21 pm

I ask this because every time when i run this graphic apear just for one category. And its happens on every version of sit sice 3.45. so i dont know if just me or everybody had tha same problem.
Bruno Renan
SiT! Contributor
SiT! Contributor

Postby Tomse » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you..

I'll see if I can reproduce your problem next week.

I'd like you to try something first, if possible of course.
make a test setup, but with the newest php 5.2 (i think it's 5.2.12)
and see if that helps. I could suspect that it's the GD library, but cannot confirm it (google doesn't come up with something immediate).

kind regards
Tomse
If you have a problem, give us enough info of what you have done, what is configured in relation to your question.
Enable debugging and post it's censored but relevant info. Don't forget to write which version of SiT you're running.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby Bruno Renan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:41 pm

I reinstall wamp servern 2.0i and change to php 5.3.0 after this look what happened :

And the wamp server not run and show this message

Do you know how i fix this???
Bruno Renan
SiT! Contributor
SiT! Contributor

Postby Tomse » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm

downgrade to php 5.1, because:
php 5.2 has some IMAP issues that needs to be fixed in SiT, if you don't use IMAP, then you should be fine with this version (I just found out about this bug today, sorry)
php 5.3 generates alot of errors, and you should not use this version (yet).

but you should still upgrade to the newest subversion.

the windows popup bug is probably a problem within the wamp installation (looks like a systray program), I cannot help you there, sorry.
If you have a problem, give us enough info of what you have done, what is configured in relation to your question.
Enable debugging and post it's censored but relevant info. Don't forget to write which version of SiT you're running.
Tomse
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby Bruno Renan » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 pm

After this changes i miss my SiT! installation and need to restore a backup... I think this error on wamp happened by any change on version of apache.

So i use imap here and on PHP5.2 SiT! run but i can´t close any incident .And the reports still the same graphic doesn´t appear...
Bruno Renan
SiT! Contributor
SiT! Contributor

Next

Return to Installing, Configuring and Using SiT!