[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2184: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4512: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4513: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Support Incident Tracker Forum • View topic - service levels error?

service levels error?  Topic is solved

Discuss and get help installing, using and configuring SiT!

service levels error?

Postby luca » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Hi all,
playing around with service levels i noticed tha tthe Resolution/Reprioritisation timer has some strange behaviour...

if i put 30 in the field i get "> 26 days" and if i try to edit again i get 30.00

The review field shows up correctly.

Haven't found anything in mantis, should i file it?

Should i find something else, do you prefer people to file directly in mantis or first dropping a note here on the forum?

Thanks, Luca
Luca Benelli
luca
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Re: service levels error?

Postby ivanlucas » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi Luca,

I've not seen that problem before, but it sounds like a bug. Strange.

If you're really not sure whether something looks like a bug or not, or if you want to discuss it first then please post in the forum about it first. It's also fine to log a bug in Mantis, we'd hate it if people were shy about reporting bugs, honestly! Just don't be offended if one of the developers has a look at it and determines it's not a bug, that does happen from time to time. The one thing I will say though, is that if you report a bug in the forum don't expect it to get fixed unless it's also reported in Mantis, because while all the developers check Mantis, not all the developers check the forum.

Cheers,

Ivan
Ivan Lucas, Project Lead, Support Incident Tracker (SiT!) GPL. ......... Chat live on irc, #sit on freenode.
Help free software: Make a donation to the SiT! project or Join the Free Software Foundation as an Associate Member.
ivanlucas
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby luca » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:31 pm

no problem :)

i just attached two images, one is the service level standard, where for the critical priority you can see 2 days 6 hours time.
in the second you see it's defined as 3 days.

i have a 9 hours workday (9-18) that makes it 3 hours missing... could be related... :)
and i just checked.. it is :) if i set the working day to end at 17 i see correctly 3 days.

i'll file it as a bug and put a feature request in too, for a break. working day is 9-18 but i only have 8 working hours in the day due to a 1 hour break.

Thanks.
Attachments
res1.jpg
res1.jpg (24.21 KiB) Viewed 2072 times
res2.jpg
res2.jpg (5.75 KiB) Viewed 2072 times
Luca Benelli
luca
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Postby ivanlucas » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks for logging a bug report. I'm pretty sure you did find a bug there.
Ivan Lucas, Project Lead, Support Incident Tracker (SiT!) GPL. ......... Chat live on irc, #sit on freenode.
Help free software: Make a donation to the SiT! project or Join the Free Software Foundation as an Associate Member.
ivanlucas
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Re: service levels error?  Topic is solved

Postby paulheaney » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi Luca,

Thanks for reporting this, I've reproduced this here and it only effects the resolution/repriorisation time.

This was due to a hard coding of the number of hours in a day. I've now fixed this and it will be released as part of 3.63.

Thanks again

Paul
paulheaney
SiT! Developer
SiT! Developer

Postby luca » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Luca Benelli
luca
SiT! Regular
SiT! Regular

Return to Installing, Configuring and Using SiT!